Roasted Chicken Recipe: Roasted Chicken is one of the best restaurant snack that we all love! If you miss its taste, you can try it at home amid chicken recipes are always at the forefront to grab our attention. Chicken Tikka, Butter Chicken, Malai Chicken or Chicken Kebab can be a long list.
An chicken dish is always an experience at the dinner table.
Roasted Chicken Masala is a delicious chicken snack.
Here is an easy recipe for making Roasted Chicken Masala at home.
Cooking Tips: Chicken Recipes are always at the forefront to grab our attention. Chicken Tikka, Butter Chicken, Malai Chicken or Chicken Kebab can be a long list. So where is our craving going to be cool. Some of the menu of the restaurant are such Chicken Recipe which are quite expensive for some people and we cannot buy or eat them whenever we want.
Roasted Chicken Masala is an appetizer that we can order as much as we want and still never get bored, but in the midst of lockdown due to coronavirus, eating in a restaurant feels like a dream.
Still some people are making many such dishes in their kitchen, which are usually found in restaurants to erase their cravings. Whether it’s our favorite chocolate dessert or something, we can’t have enough of it! And you will be happy to know that roasted chicken masala can also be made at home without any hassle.
Here is a quick and easy roasted chicken masala recipe that you can try at home for your weekend evening feast with the family. The key to this tantalizing recipe is freshly ground tandoori spices, which are made by adding dried roasted spices such as coriander seeds, green cardamom, cinnamon, bay leaf, black cardamom, cloves, cumin and turmeric powder. In this spice, the chicken is marinated for half an hour with curd, black pepper, chaat masala, red chili powder and ginger-garlic paste.
The Marination Bowl is covered with a thin transparent sheet to set.The chicken pieces are roasted for about 20 minutes. You can also fry it in microwave or air fryer.
This ideal appetizer for an evening snack, and Roasted Chicken Masala is an easy recipe.Try it at home and tell us your experience in the comment section below
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Masala
For Tandoori Masala:
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
Green cardamom – 5 pieces
1 stick cinnamon
1 bay leaf
3 pieces black cardamom
3 pieces of cloves
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
How to make Roasted Chicken Masala
Tandoori Masala Preparation
1. In a pan, add dried coriander seeds, green cardamom, cinnamon, bay leaf, black cardamom, cloves, cumin and turmeric powder.
2. Put all these ingredients in the grinder and grind it to make a spice.
For chicken marination
1. Put chicken in a bowl
2. Add salt, red chilli paste and ginger-garlic paste
3. Now mix mustard oil, curd, black pepper, chaat masala along with tandoori masala and lemon juice.
4. Use it well with your hands so that the chicken is properly coated with the masala.
5. Remove the bowl with a thin transparent sheet and set aside to marinate for about 30 minutes.
6. After marinating, grill the chicken at 250 C for about 20 minutes.
7. Greeting is the last act after which the chicken is ready to be served.
8. Serve roasted chicken with chaat masala and lemon juice garnishing with chutney and onion rings.